Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gold and Silver Bouquet

Fascinated with gold roses and their endless combinations.......

Here I wanted a whimsical, winter wonderland feel, using silver and gold in both the flowers and foliage.  As a floral designer I long for unique and interesting textures, most often I find myself collecting from my own garden and well as my neighbors and public spaces. For florals I used gold roses ‘Camel’ and ‘Combo’, a champagne rose ‘Quicksand’, and white Anemones with black eye.  For foliage and texture I used any gray or silver I could find and forage, which include Acacia baileyana, dusty miller, Helichrysum, Erynigium, Brunia, Euphorbia rigida, and  Cedrus deodara.

More prettiness by Esther Sun Photography.....




 
Favorite Gold Roses.....

 Pieter B and/or Honey Dijon
 

Camel

Safari

Combo

1 comment:

Janet said...

That bouquet is stupid pretty. Saw it on Pinterest and thought you should know!