Sunday, December 2, 2012

Garden Bouquet Inspiration

A few months back I was asked by Esther of Esther Sun Photography to create a few bouquets that reflected some of today's trends.  This is the first of three that I will be sharing in the next few weeks.  I do believe all of these bouquets will hit the blog pages of Grey Likes Weddings....HERE is the first of the three.  LOVELY photos captured on film!  

This is what I wrote about the first bouquet:
{Sounds kinda silly, but I love to know what the actual ingredients and I hope you do too;)}

Garden Bouquet
You can have color all year!  One of the current trends for style is a more lush and loose, organic feeling bouquet.  And, the color trends that are all so popular are corals, peachy-pinks, champagnes and blush pinks.  I've taken these current loves and blending them together with lots of texture.  My floral choices ‘Romantic Antik’ and ‘Juliet’ Garden Roses, ‘Sahara’ Roses, peachy pink Ranunculus and Amaryllis, and Iceland Poppies.  The greenery and other elements are Poppy Pods, Maiden Hair Fern, Variegated Forsythia, Bronze Amaranthus, Varigated Pittosporum and Mint.

The most Perfect Ranunculus ever.....










No comments: