Saturday, October 20, 2012

Brit and Mike | Private Southern California Wedding

It has been so busy around here with wedding and the normal craziness of back to school, baseball practices, dance classes, homework! I'll say this is quite a challenging job to have when you have such young children, but I love it so much! It seems so long since I've blogged, and this wedding is perfect one to share after such a long break! I had the pleasure of creating wedding florals for fellow wedding industry friend, photographer Michael Radford and his lovely wife Brittany. These high school sweethearts were married on their 10 year anniversary in a lovely backyard ceremony and reception. And, of course being a wedding photographer himself, they choose the amazingly talented Jill Thomas! These photos take my breath away, Jill did an beautiful job once again!!!
peace, love, flowers...



























1 comment:

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

Wow, almost too much goodness for one post! I love your color and texture combinations.