Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rustic Countryside Wedding Inspiration

Here's a lovely photo shoot from just weeks ago and featured on Green Wedding Shoes, our first:) Click Here to see the GWS post. The location was at Hillcrest Park in Fullerton, just blocks from my house. Click Here to see Boffo's video of the shoot! The florals consisted of Patience, Juliet and Combo Garden Roses, Sahara Roses, Iceburg Florabunda Roses, Ranunculus, Lilac, Pieris, Olive Branches, Jasmine Vine and Assorted Local Greenery;)



















Here's the amazing group of collaborators (minus me).....Of course, I had kid's in tow plus a few extras playing in the playground, so I had my hands full! But I'm super excited that in a few weeks Esther will be coming to snap a few lifestyle pics of me an my home!
Credits:
photography: Esther Sun
coordinator + styling: Betty Lang of Vanda Events
makeup: Rose Park
hair: Jennifer Negrette with Rock Da’Fide Hair Studio
videography: Boffo Video
paper goods: Paper Crew
dress: pink dress by Jessica Simpson and white dress by Max Studio
necklace: Leslie Danzis
suit: Ted Baker
bow tie: Boss
models: Minta Allred & Joseph Dixon

No comments: