Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Valentines Day | Featured


Well, I absolutely love the gals at Wedding Chicks and their super fabulous blog! Yesterday they featured a little Valentine's Day inspiration shoot right in my very own front yard! How dreamy was that! My youngest Helen was-in-HEAVEN! The shoot went off with out a hitch because the ever so talented Lindye Galloway was running the show! We had yummy cake from Simply Sweet Cakery, with a new vintage rental company This and That Vintage Rentals (Shanda is a sweetheart). And, of course gorgeous pictures from Candice of Mark Brooks Photography.

Here are just of few pictures of the shoot. To see more at Wedding Chicks click HERE!

The ombre heart still lives, it has 27 different flowers and will be at BBride Studio in Costa Mesa on Friday, February 10th for the Jenny Yoo trunk show!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I saw this shoot yesterday and just about fell out of my chair (and that was before I realized that it was also your work) - so amazing! I love everything about it! This is Kate from Floret Cadet by the way ; ) I can't leave a name/url comment so I'm signed into my regular google account to comment

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

Oh so sweet! Love the variety of flowers you used. One question- did you get to eat cake?

Kim Sanders said...

thanks ladies! yes, the whole yummy bottom layer was all ours;)